25 November 2008

Eton Air update

Eton Air, the Heathrow corporate airport parking supplier, has ceased trading.

The corporate airport parking business of Eton Air Ltd was closed after around 13 years of successful trading. The company director regrettably could not continue to trade and was left with little option other than to cease trading due to difficult trading conditions. Leading industry competitor, www.help-me-park.co.uk, has stepped into the void as a front runner in taking up the customers of the Eton Air Car Relay business.

Help-me-park commented, "It is a real shame to see a business such as Eton Air be forced to cease trading. It is clear they were built on the same principals that have seen Help-me-park grow so rapidly in the same market – those of customer satisfaction and a dedication to doing the job right. We hope that Help-me-park can be a suitable replacement for the service previously supplied by Eton Air Ltd, and will do our best to help those customers wherever possible."

Help-me-park can be contacted on 0870 300 600 9 or by email on salesteam@help-me-park.co.uk

No comments: